Kau kekasih hingga ke akhirnya...

Monday, January 31, 2011

_SaNd AnD StOnE_

Post kali ni aku tujukan khas buat insan2 yg aku sayang..
Untuk pengetahuan korang aku syg korang sangat2..
Korang la penyeri n penceria hidup aku buat masa nie..
Thanks for always be with me..

A poEm DeDiCateD to My FrIeNds..

Two friends were walking
Through the desert
During some point of the journey
They had an argument
And one friend slapped the other one
In the face

The one who got slapped
Was hurt
But without saying anything
Wrote in the sand

Today my bestfriend 
Slapped me in the face

They kept on walking
Until they found an oasis
Where they decided 
To take a bath

The one who had been slapped
Got stuck in the mire!
And started drowning
But the friend save him

After he recovered from
The near drowning
He wrote on a stone

Today my bestfriend
Saved my life

The friend who had slapped
And saved his bestfriend asked him
'After I hurt you,you wrote in the sand and now,
you write on a stone,WHY?

The friend replied
When someone hurts us
We should write it down
In sand,where winds of forgiveness can erase it away
But,when someone does something good for us
We must engrave it in stone
Where no wind 
Can ever erase it

Learn to write 
Your hurts in the sand
Ant to carve
Your benefits in stone

They say it takes 
A minutes to find a special person
An hour to appreciate them
A day to love them
But an entire life
To forget them

Do not value 
The things you have in your life
But value
Who you have in your life.

P/s : I love my friends a lot. They teach me a lot of things. Thanks you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment