Kau kekasih hingga ke akhirnya...

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A CuTe LoVe StOrY (^_^)


One day..there was a couple..
Holding hands together while walking..
Suddenly,the boy asked the girl..
"Honey,what if I die first?"
The girl looks at the boy deeply..
Wondering why he asked that kind of question..
The boy just waiting for the answer..
Then the girl replied..
"I will find another boy to be my partner."
She was just kidding actually,wanna tease her boy..
But the boy stayed serious..
"That's what I want you to do,find another boy..but with a condition,"the boy replied.
"Humm?"the girl waits for the next words from the boy.
"The other boy must know how to take care of u better than the way I did,because I want u to be happy always,like the way u are now,with me..I want u to be even happier than this moment..even when I am not by ur side anymore.."
The girl felt touched..
And tears rolled down her cheeks..
"Please don't leave me dear,I don't know how my life would be without u,"she cried in tears.
"I won't,but who knows,fate will. Just get ready honey. Remember,whatever happen,I love u so much........."

No comments:

Post a Comment