Kau kekasih hingga ke akhirnya...

Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm happy when...


  • i'm with my parents
  • aidil and irah tease me
  • he text me
  • i get what i want
  • i score in my exam
  • i get an unexpected result ( more than what i expected of course )
  • he obeys my order
  • he took me to the place i want
  • he bought what i ask
  • my mum cooks my feveret dish
  • i get presents
  • i have a very nice friends
  • peoples understand me
  • i'm blogging
  • i snap my own pictures
  • i have a good n understanding bf
  • my old friends still remember me
  • my former teachers still remember my name
  • my mum n dad talk about me to their friends 
  • peoples say good things bout me
  • watching my feveret drama n movies
  • peoples accept my opinion
  • i get awards
  • he makes me happy





No comments:

Post a Comment