Kau kekasih hingga ke akhirnya...

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

impian saya.

assalamualaikum.

my dream, I want a husband who will take care of me for the rest of my life. I don't want a big wedding ceremony, I just want my 'nikah' moment to be the greatest moment in my life. saat my dad serahkan tanggungjawab dia to my future husband, I wanna record it in my memory forever. I wanna see my dad and my future husband's face during that 'akad' moment, I wanna see two of the most important man in my life exchanging their duty and 'amanah'. I wanna live until that moment come.

I wanna have children with my future husband, I wanna take care of him sampai akhir hayat, I wanna be his angel. I wanna cook for him, live with him with joy and happiness, I wanna be with him in his thick and thin. I wanna love him till I die. I wanna be beside him when I'm growing old.

I want him to be my imam in my solat. I want him to teach my children, to guide me till Jannah. I really want a man who will stay with me, even if I'm mad, even if I'm demanding, even if I'm sad, happy, I wanna him to stay. I wanna live with him forever. as he is my other half.

but sometimes, impian hanya impian. reality hurts.


No comments:

Post a Comment