Kau kekasih hingga ke akhirnya...

Thursday, January 2, 2014

highlight 2013


well,
it's the end of 2013.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
my life goes on, even though throughout 2013 I had faced a lot of troubles and challenges.
I cried a lot, laughing too little.
until Allah bless me with such a wonderful memories.
memories I could never forget.
and this were part of it.



Jun 2013, I'm engaged to the man I love the most.


9 August 2013, I became someone's wife. 


17 August 2013, the day I became a princess. my wedding day. 


my husband took me to Morib, it's the first time I've been here.


guess where? Us in front of the Palace of Justice, Putrajaya. because I wanna see it damn much my husband took me there.


September 2013, my 4th semester begin. and I'm now a wife and a student as well. 


the first time I've gone to court. with my husband and my friends for our assignment on court report. 


the first time I deliver my submission in court as a lawyer (obviously not a real lawyer) in mooting.
a very interesting experience for me as a law student.


going to i-city with my mum and my two little siblings with my husband.


December 2013. going to my ex classmate wedding at Taiping, Perak.

28th December 2013. our birthday celebration with my perfect little family.

that's end my life in 2013.
a year that marks beautiful memories in my precious life.
last but not least, it is better for us to remember,

do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future,
just concentrate the mind on the present moment.
enjoy it before it is too late.
:')

No comments:

Post a Comment