Kau kekasih hingga ke akhirnya...

Monday, August 15, 2016

lenyaplah kenangan

Assalamualaikum. It has been a while since the last time I wrote in here. So far my life has been great Alhamdulillah. Tapi yela kan, hidup mana ada 24 jam indah je selalu. Mesti ada pasang surut. So tonight.. Ahh.. Just here my rambling..

I feel something different and something complicated tonight. Its not that I'm not happy with my life now, its more to I suddenly remembered the dark time in my life. Yes, a very painful memory.. Pain, sad, brutal emotional torturing.. That's all before I'm getting married. I wish I could delete all those sad and painful memories, but I couldn't. Sometimes when I feel sad, those hurtful memories will come and hunt my life, again.

If there's anything I could do to delete that memory, I certainly will. Cause it really hurt me deep inside my heart. And it will never vanishes even time passes by.

I wish it never happened... I wish it can be deleted.. I wish time can be rewind..

Ya Allah.. Andai bisa dilenyapkan kenangan lalu...

I hope I will become stronger over time. Memories hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment